Write a Letter to the Department of Education to Provide Financial

Write a letter to the department of education to provide financial assistance for a short training course that you want to do in some foreign country.

In your letter, you should tell:

  • What course you want to take
  • Why you want to take the course
  • How financial assistance can help you.

Sample Answer Write a Letter to the Department of Education to Provide Financially

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to ask you to provide me with financial aid for my study abroad. I have chosen a culinary art course to improve my cooking and baking skills. So I am so interested in cooking and baking since my childhood, but I don’t have proper guidance and equipment here. Some classes are giving tuition for two years’ programs, and this course is for six months only, which is why I want to take a culinary art course.

This course will improve my skills in cooking and baking. This institution has very upgraded equipment to teach its students. One of my friends also studied there in a different course, and he gave me good reviews about this institution. Additionally, they will give away some important equipment to the best performer at the end of the course. So, there is a chance that I can win something. These are the reasons why I choose to learn this course.

 I have collected 60% of the total fees, but now I require the rest, 40%, which is $2500 and I have to pay them within two weeks, so I would be grateful if you could help me with $2500, which I will return as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully


Follow Us Our Facebook Page For Updates related to IELTS material

Read Also Scientists have been warning for many years already that to protect the environment, and people do not change their ways of living. What is causing this behaviour? How can people be encouraged to change?

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top