You Are Not Happy with The Course You Are Doing at College

You are not happy with the course you are doing at college and would like to change to a different course. Write a letter to the college director requesting to change your course. You should include details about:

What course are you doing now

Why you are not satisfied with that course

What course would you like to change to

Respected Mam/ Sir

I am writing this letter to the college director to inform him that I am dissatisfied with the course which I have chosen and want to change it.

Let me inform you that I have taken the course of Spanish which is of 1-year duration as I am a student of Pharmacy, so it is more complicated for me to give time much to Spanish. I know it’s a different course. It will take time.

Suffice to say that I am much busy with my research projects and all. Also, in my spare time, I have to also make some presentations, and I have to complete my pending work. But I understand the French language. In my school time, I read it, and now I am able to recall it. It is also of 1-year duration, and the same cost is there which I have paid for the Spanish course. Kindly change my course as soon as possible. It’s a humble request from you. I apologize for the turmoil that happened due to my mistakes. Earlier I have a craze to learn Spanish, but now I can compare this with french it is tougher than french. So kindly look into this matter and try to respond me

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Follow Us Our Facebook Page For Updates related to IELTS material

Also, Read Some People Believe that Children Should Do Sports so that They Will Grow up as Healthy Adults

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top